PDA

View Full Version : ADoM Fanfiction

Terashi
01-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I plan on writing a fanfiction that's based in the Drakalor Chain. The main character will be going through the game just like any PC, although some things will be different to make it seem more like a story than a walkalong playthrough (since there are plenty of those already).

The thing is, I want to get an okay from the guy who made ADoM before I get too deep into the writing process. Anyone know where I can get TB's email?

Silfir
01-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Well, it should be possible using his forum account: http://www.adom.de/forums/member.php?u=1

Either way, with the precedent established by the Ancient Domains of Insanity and various other works (for instance those hosted on Andy Williams' site) I highly doubt he would have any problems with anyone creating fanfiction about his work. I'd just go ahead if I were you ;)

Terashi
01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
I sent him a PM, since he seems to have emails blocked. I've already got the prologue set up in my deviantArt page, and that's probably where I'll continue to have it posted. I haven't checked to see if this forum has a place for fanfictions yet.

fazisi
01-26-2010, 07:18 PM
The General ADOM Discussion subforum seems like a suitable place to me.

Travis Prue
01-26-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm pretty sure TB won't care (he's cool like that).

Grey
01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
There's lots of ADOM fanfiction in place already, including many old group stories on the ADOM Brinkster forums. Herr Biskup really won't mind (or notice, to be honest).