PDA

View Full Version : YAVP: Quickie the Dragon-born hurthling beastfighter

nathrakh
02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Yet another Guts Choice (TM). :-)

I've won with all three of them with the very FIRST character created. I think that's quite impressive? DE assassin, hurthling farmer, hurthling beasty.

Nothing much to say... I abused cooking yet again and raised my STR to ~60's.. Gave my little beasty some +dmg because it was kinda lousy otherwise...... because of Gut...!! Want to know why? As I asked for starting talents/talent tree he commanded me to take +speed talents.. Which lead to lousy exp gains. Atleast hurthling compensated a little by lowering requirements. :P

Decided not to clear d:50 as I had WoDstr and beasties' swapping ability.

http://ancardia.ath.cx/adom_users/nathrakh/quickie.flg

edit: oh yeah.. at one point all four SoCR's mystic gave me got destroyed... :-)

edit2: I should start naming these threads "YAGS" instead of "YAVP". :-D

JellySlayer
02-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Speed talents have virtually no effect on your levelling rate. All three together will mean that you will be approximately level 17 when a 100 speed PC will be level 18.

Cash
02-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Yet another Guts Choice (TM). :-)

I've won with all three of them with the very FIRST character created. I think that's quite impressive? DE assassin, hurthling farmer, hurthling beasty.

Nothing much to say... I abused cooking yet again and raised my STR to ~60's.. Gave my little beasty some +dmg because it was kinda lousy otherwise...... because of Gut...!! Want to know why? As I asked for starting talents/talent tree he commanded me to take +speed talents.. Which lead to lousy exp gains. Atleast hurthling compensated a little by lowering requirements. :P

Decided not to clear d:50 as I had WoDstr and beasties' swapping ability.

http://ancardia.ath.cx/adom_users/nathrakh/quickie.flg

edit: oh yeah.. at one point all four SoCR's mystic gave me got destroyed... :-)

edit2: I should start naming these threads "YAGS" instead of "YAVP". :-D

gz + fuck you