PDA

View Full Version : Rex, The High Elf Paladin

kraya
02-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Rex was an all round good guy, saving puppies from ants, running through small caves and praying to his god at every altar and getting a sapphire ring, finding an eternium scimitar of devastation in Darkforge, using that in conjunction with a wand of webbing to kill mighty foes like the Cat Lord and the Ancient Chaos Wyrm.
However, when he came to a Greater Giant Vault, he had just got himself the exhale sulphur corruption - his third, a relic of his victory over a master summoner, he got greedy. He raised his pitiful strength from 19 to 34, cleared out just a third of the vault - spitting, starving and eating.
Unfortunately, he starved one keystroke too long - and died, with a fire giant corpse at his feet and 74 blessed stomafillia in his backpack.
He found Ironfist, a certain jet black battle axe, a holy avenger, every suit of dragon scale and had just picked up a certain glowing wand before he frikkin splushed his life away.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH

Dudley
02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Note on starvation abuse : Keep an eye on your stats, and if St is (Normal-4)/2 +1, eat.
The +1 is vital because you CAN starve at (St-4)/2

Also, stop using breath when you stats start to decrease. they go on naturally, and you don't RISKgetting too low without a chance of watching

nathrakh
02-23-2010, 02:08 PM
I always starve till my ST wont decrease anymore and then eat. I've never died this way.

Dudley
02-23-2010, 03:09 PM
@ nathrak. i did. :'(