PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian Wishes

Shockwave612
03-21-2010, 03:09 PM
I rarely get wishes and have never played a barbarian, I'm only level 7 so what is a good wish?
I need something good because the RNG has been treating me kindly, now it's going to try its best to kill me :(

nathrakh
03-21-2010, 03:21 PM
At that point of game I'd wish for something that makes huge difference in early to mid game. And the best choice in my opinion would be red dragon scale mails. You get 2d2 of them from a wish and they give fire immunity (very useful, for ToEF especially!) and ~10-13 PV, which is amazing for early game.

This choice is also good because barbarians have a guaranteed kick-ass weapon for crowning.

Silfir
03-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Deaths Blade is not so much kickass, but yes. Red dragon scale mails are quite awesome.

Shockwave612
03-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I went for it. I now have 2 red dragon mail thingies, invisiblity, paralysist resist, cold resist, fire resist, strengthened and lucky. :D

(Okay I may be pool scumming, but I've never won and need as much help as I can get)

Silfir
03-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Don't feel bad about drinking from pools. Pools can screw you up almost as much as they can be of benefit. You've been lucky, don't waste it ;)

Jesus
03-22-2010, 01:50 AM
By pool scumming, do you mean save-scumming and going further with pools?
Hehe, once you beat the game once by scumming it becomes so much easier to win normally.
If you are save scumming, get AoLS.