PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Dudley
09-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Medical uni starting tommorow. It has been fun playing adom and sharing the good moments and everything with you all. hope to come back in a year, and see the same familiar faces rise up!

Silfir
09-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Of course, of course :) I have serious doubts you will manage to keep quiet for that entire year. Anyway, good luck!

fazisi
09-11-2010, 12:19 AM
My school started last week and we can all see how much it has prevented me from using the forums.

Soirana
09-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Medical uni starting tommorow. It has been fun playing adom and sharing the good moments and everything with you all. hope to come back in a year, and see the same familiar faces rise up!

As a guy who made few loud goodbyes already I am sure we will see you back soon.

Come back that stupid medical thing does not eat that much time anyway.

gut
09-11-2010, 08:21 AM
yeah, college folk never have time for roguelikes

Grey
09-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Medical college is actually quite tough, and does require that you have no friends and no life for a few years, so in your own interests Dudley I hope we don't see you around for a while. Your religious hatred of barbarians using missiles will of course be sorely missed (even though, y'know, barbarians are actually the best source of missiles in the game).