PDA

View Full Version : grey looks like simon pegg's doppleganger

Cash
09-17-2010, 03:36 PM
yep. i dont have a pic of grey to show a comparison, but im sure grey would love to post a pic of himself that demonstrates his likeness to the actor. :)

Grey
09-17-2010, 05:28 PM
If you're not persistent enough to find it yourself (on these forums no less) then I shan't help you :P

Cash
09-17-2010, 06:22 PM
If you're not persistent enough to find it yourself (on these forums no less) then I shan't help you :P

i definitely am not that dedicated, although i believe gutt has some good photos saved, ill ask him :p

liliglobe
09-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi, I am Liliglobe, this is my first visit in this forum. Actually I need help. I love action movie, but it?s very problematic to go to shop and hire CD or DVD every time. Can you please tell me, from which site I can download movie in free???
I know, this is totally off-topic, but I really need help.

Ascaron
09-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi, I am Liliglobe, this is my first visit in this forum. Actually I need help. I love action movie, but it?s very problematic to go to shop and hire CD or DVD every time. Can you please tell me, from which site I can download movie in free???

Niiiiiice one.

Grey, you wanna shoot The Creator another email, just try and remind him that his loyal servants are still struggling under the yoke of bondage that is commonly referred to as "botattack"? Ye, and there is weeping unto the third generation until he fixes this.

gut
09-20-2010, 03:27 AM
but how are these bots passing the existing protection?

BlkDucky
09-26-2010, 10:15 PM

Obvious bot is obvious. They always screw up the 's. Silly programmers. Surely they test these things first?

gut
09-27-2010, 10:07 PM
forums look a bit more dead without the bots though...

Grey
09-27-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm off playing TOME and doing a bit of programming of my own roguelikes. I guess I'm in a slight non-ADOM phase at the moment, but rest assured I'll be back on Brimstone and speedruns soon enough...

BlkDucky
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
yep. i dont have a pic of grey to show a comparison, but im sure grey would love to post a pic of himself that demonstrates his likeness to the actor. :)

http://gyazo.com/64d74d4ef79834b2d39b8856ebc5e475.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Simon_Pegg_01.jpg

?

Grey
10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm not that ginger! (though my beard gets very gingery if I grow it too much)