PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to back up save files on a Mac?

Solitude
03-28-2011, 03:59 PM
I knnow this has probably def been asked before but...I can't find it anywhere, is this even possible? I have a VERY promising archer & this is THE FURTHEST I've ever been, last time I had to lose a chara due to crash

-_-

never have I ever been so dissapointed. Just trying to prevent the same horror. I'm playing in fear...heh

Silfir
03-28-2011, 04:12 PM
I think it is, though seeing as I don't own a Mac, I can't really help. Isn't there some way to right click, or appleclick, on an icon and get an option to look at the individual files connected to ADOM?

JellySlayer
03-28-2011, 04:14 PM
I knnow this has probably def been asked before but...I can't find it anywhere, is this even possible? I have a VERY promising archer & this is THE FURTHEST I've ever been, last time I had to lose a chara due to crash

-_-

never have I ever been so dissapointed. Just trying to prevent the same horror. I'm playing in fear...heh

Do you remember what you were doing before you died? Most crashes are avoidable.

Solitude
03-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks Silfir...blahhh too late I stupidly waited ONE turn too many before praying with damn poison... was doing SO well too. awh shucks. Welp, time to try again heh

gut
03-28-2011, 04:50 PM
You died between 10:59 AM and 11:43.

jeez, give a guy some time :D

http://plog.atspace.com/Faq/answers.html#4.1