PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific Lets Play

foxfire29
05-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi all,

I always refer to, Silfirs Lets Play , Guts Wizards guide and one other. Suffice to say I can't remember where the one other Lets Play is! In essence it wasn't a video but rather a text writup with accompanying images, the images detailed starting out as a wizard, going into the wilderness and killing these powerful mobs for fast leveling . Any ideas whos lets play that is I am referring to. I tried some links on various users forum signatures but they have died.

gut
05-23-2011, 11:18 PM
It might be here.
.................................................. .........................................|
.................................................. .........................................|
.................................................. ........................................ V

Silfir
05-24-2011, 10:56 AM
That's what he might have meant with "links on various user's forum signatures". At least I don't get anywhere from clicking it.

foxfire29
05-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys! You know something I think it may be the lets play in Guts signature only I cant access the page anymore? Is that the case for anyone else?

Reason I like to reference this one is because it has a nice fast track way of doing things.

Kinda offtopic but I am lvl 9 and spiritually invincible, N= and I cant seem to get very close to diety for precrown. I have an alter in the druids cave, not sure what to do, should I kill some good people or something to get to n-?

Silfir
05-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Very close level doesn't relate to alignment at all; "spiritually invincible" means you're simply not close enough yet. Probably need to sacrifice even more dosh, I'm sad to say.

gut
05-25-2011, 10:42 PM
it worked fine for me.
could someone else please click on my linky to see if it still does work

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hnxe13.jpg

Alucard
05-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Could not connect to remote server

You tried to access the address http://plog.atspace.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Silfir
05-25-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm getting a connection timeout now. It's probably not the most reliable webspace. Maybe I haven't sacrificed enough goats?

Conundrum
05-26-2011, 04:11 AM
That link has always worked fine for me, and still does now ><

Silfir
05-26-2011, 04:23 AM
http://freehosting1.net/reviews/atspace.com.aspx

For what it's worth, recently connection seems to have been terrible.

foxfire29
05-26-2011, 02:44 PM
Looks like that link works now , It must have just been having downtime? Dns issues? Because it definitely was not accesible to me for a couple of days and my Internet was working. Still all is well that ends well! It's working now. Thanks all!

I'm going to go ditching batches of 10 gold as sacrafices to try and get precrown!