PDA

View Full Version : critically hit you for omg

fmlrommel
12-03-2011, 02:33 AM
i just died on my level 12 troll. i spent the last 3 levels fighting hydras and troll brutes. seemed like every brute i fought critically hit me and nearly killed me before i killed him, eventually one double critted me in two turns for over 340 damage. this seems ridiculous for a game where you cant save, does TB plan on revising monster crits? if i was a gnome there would be NO hope for me i'm thinking.

nateskeez
12-03-2011, 02:08 PM
There is much to be done when it comes to balancing out difficulty, of course. The game is still in it's early stages. Thomas seems to be focused more on adding content right now, but in time, I'm sure it'll be better evened out. Finishing it now does seem to be possible, though (not that I've come anywhere close lol), so don't be discouraged.

fmlrommel
12-03-2011, 07:56 PM
hmmm, well im no where close to quitting.... very ready for another release

Moeba
12-03-2011, 08:31 PM
well I do think that if you're a gnome, you'll have a lot more DV and thus will get much fewer critical hits. I mean, it kinda makes sense that you get hit hard and a lot if you're a huge slow troll...
But I guess playing as a gnome is not 'easier', in any way ;)

fmlrommel
12-03-2011, 09:35 PM
yeah a gnome might be more useful with magic... however i did get to lvl 50 of CoC, cloak of invisi tho