PDA

View Full Version : Fun art?

littlebrather
03-06-2012, 03:39 PM
OK, I know, that is a bad idea.

Then Design Competition was ended, I was somewhat disappointed since nobody had tried a very obvious idea for ADOM II logo — a monster alphabet, i.e. Shark, Dragon, Ogre Minotaur and ofc two Gremlins =)

So, lacking any artistic abilities as well as any devices except from low quality pencil and paper, I've tried to embody this idea. Don't be too strict.

Elone
03-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Oh... Another of those lines portrayed with objects and creatures vaguely resembling text. Did you steal the idea from Google?

That aside, your artistic ability is a stronger point of this piece. I would like to see more of your stuff eventually!

Also, competition, what competition

Laukku
03-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Also, competition, what competition

This one: http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.com/2012/01/adom-ii-design-competition.html

littlebrather
03-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Oh... Another of those lines portrayed with objects and creatures vaguely resembling text. Did you steal the idea from Google?
I'm quite sure, Google has also 'steal' that idea from some sort of more classical works, middle age manuscripts etc. =)
Ty for compliment btw.
Creating any of graphics, especially for web publication is far more easy using some sort of e-devices, graphic tablet or iPad at least, u know =) so my aim was not to show any of my abilities with pan&paper but to notice the obvious idea for somebody capable of creating computer graphics directly.

Elone
03-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Huh... I typed a ton but it didnt register... I lost it.
- Long story short, Hewwo again Laukku! Long time no see!
- I used to use pencil and paper, and was good at it, but I chickened out eventually as I fell in love with undo and layers... I however admire people who CAN draw on paper still.

adom-admin
04-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Very neat :-)