PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the King

deepshock
05-14-2009, 04:07 AM
http://ancardia.ath.cx/adom_users/deepshock/lyon_o_b.flg

This wasn't exactly easy.

It took quite some time (30 days in fact) to precrown and get the hammer of the gods. It also took a lot of time to seek out pools and key items, particularly the wand of cold and fireproof blankets.

ACW, the Cat Lord and Nuurag Vaarn were a problem, solved mainly by bolt pool (for the first two) and Acid Balls with Wi: 32 (and a lot of Water Orbing).

I had a few close calls, most of them involving piety, and one involving being taken to 4 hp by the Mana guardian. What kind of lame power is mana anyway!?

However, after nearly starving twice, nearly getting cut to ribbons by energy bolts, getting corrupted up to my eyeballs, running into Fisty earlier than I wanted, and epic failing at cooking a few chaos corpses, I managed to destroy the chaos levers with the wand of destruction and make it all count in the end, earning the title "King Of All Dwarves." Props to the spectators, for without them I could never have claimed my throne. Props to Thomas Biskup for taking the time to sit at his computer in Gelsenkirchen, Germany and take on the task of making this great game. You know the Germans always make good stuff.

Kneel before me my dwarven subjects!