PDA

View Full Version : Problems trying to view the JADE video......

rmcin329
03-24-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't know much about this sort of stuff but i wanted to view that video that TB put up a link to on his blog. What happened was when i clicked the link for it, something popped up about having me install windows media player 11 which i did, then windows media player started itself and just shows what seems to be a screenshot of the blog page i'm looking at through IE. No signs of any video starting or anything. Trying to use the link again yields the same results minus having to install windows media player.

rmcin329
03-25-2008, 12:43 AM
finally figured out the problem, this thread can be closed or deleted now.

Epythic
03-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Why don't you share your solution? Maybe others get the same problem?

Why delete / close, if there is a chance others can benefit from it?

Sradac
03-25-2008, 07:43 PM
its a reeealy big video so it takes a while to load. sat for 5 min and didnt load for me so I right click saved target as and found out its an 80mb avi. saved it, and viewed just fine. Loved it! At this point the world seemed pretty bland though, I'd like to at some point see obvious boundaries between certain races. I dont think i'd see orc territory in the middle of a lush rolling hills area with flowers all over the place...seems like they would rape the land first. In due time!@