PDA

View Full Version : Is paying implemented yet?

curambar
04-22-2012, 08:29 PM
I can't find the key combination required to pay on shops... Is it implemented yet?

grobblewobble
04-22-2012, 08:52 PM
You need to chat to the shopkeeper.

curambar
04-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks, man. I had tried that before, and my mistake was that I wasn't carrying enough gold.

Byrnsey
01-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Is it possible to sell things?

I haven't managed to get a PC above level 1 yet, the bars a lot higher (I remember how hard it used to be to keep yourself below 5 to try and catch kranach in ADOM I) and I always seem to find monsters (hobgob warrior in particular) where it's a total tossup as to whether I'll even be able to damage it.

Anyway, I've only tried in Terinyo, is what I'm trying to say, but they always tell me not to drop rubbish in their shops, even stuff like scale mails. Is that not implemented yet? Should i not even bother picking up stuff that I can't immediately use?

Grond
01-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Shopkeepers will only buy items of the same type as what they sell. Note that some shops might only sell body armor (clothes, scale mail, leather armor, etc), but not other types of armor (boots, gauntlets, helmets, etc). I haven't yet found a shop that refuses to buy something they sell, although I haven't tested this extensively in 0.3.2.