PDA

View Full Version : Losing stats while in wilderness, kills me through zero toughness

Shakkara
05-15-2012, 03:26 PM
While walking around in the wilderness with my Gray Elf Monk, I periodically lose a whole batch of stats (You feel ugly, you feel sickly, you feel clumsy) in one go. As I dont need much food with the monk perk, I walk around a lot more than normal and thus get these messages frequently. But there is little I can do to make the stats go back up, as especially toughness only seems to go down. Which eventually kills me as my organs turn to pulp due to ending up with zero toughness.

It might have something do do with my Athlethics skill, which is at +28 now, otherwise I have no idea what is causing this.

JellySlayer
05-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Are you bloated? That does have some stat reducing properties, although I thought that problem was massively toned down in the latest version.

Shakkara
05-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Nope, just got a "you feel weak" without being bloated or strained, just burdened.

Shakkara
05-16-2012, 08:18 AM
Just used a memory editor to boost athletics to 67, but a few turns later, I still got the "you feel ugly, you feel sickly, you feel clumsy". Really at a loss what is causing this.

Baranor
05-27-2012, 09:12 AM
I believe this is working as designed. I believe it's meant to simulate the difficulties of traveling through the wilderness. I do believe it might be set to occur at to high of a frequency though. It is killing my characters as well.