PDA

View Full Version : Questions.

JohnSteel
08-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Two stupid questions.
One, does ADOM have and online leaderboard that keeps your scores along with those of the rest of the world?
Two, can I delete,or edit the required question answers at the beginning of registration? (I put none in favorite class and race)
They're stupid,but I need to know them before I play.

anon123
08-05-2012, 02:35 AM
One,Does ADOM have and online leaderboard that keeps your scores along with those of the rest of the world?

Not right now, though it's a suggested feature, and if you play in the unofficial online server (ancardia.us.to), they have a high-score list.

Two,Can I delete,or edit the required question answers at the beginning of registration? (I put none in favorite class and race)

You can't. But I believe that's only used to check if someone is a spambot (since you wrote this, you obviously aren't), so you needn't be concerned about it :)

Grey
08-05-2012, 09:31 AM
You can post your flg files of characters to this website hall of fame: http://adom.brinkster.net/hof/
But there's no automatic server. There is the board on the online server if you play via SSH, but that is fairly irrelevant when it gets topped out by speed runs and arch mages.

Your race / class questions are just a 'human' check. If you hadn't posted here I might have ended up deleting you for such answers :/ I think only a few moderators are the answers.

Martina65
09-20-2012, 09:08 AM
thanks a lot for your response, anon123!
i am a newbie and have a bunch of questions :)

anon123
09-20-2012, 01:18 PM
thanks a lot for your response, anon123!
i am a newbie and have a bunch of questions :)

In the words of the dwarven mystic, ye art doomed.