PDA

View Full Version : What are the New things that are coming out in 1.2?

Lasher
08-23-2012, 04:16 PM
I've tried to read the campaign, and some other stuff but can't make heads or tails of it. :/

I know there's going to be some artifacts, but is there anything else?

Thanks!

aerol
08-23-2012, 05:17 PM
- New artifacts
- New monsters
- New items
- New corruptions to the roster, which will also end up further randomizing the corruption system
- A new location as per the special pledge drive on the day ADOM went over 48,000
- New content provided by pledges: the tome of donors, statues, special boss monsters

In addition to that (new "stuff"), there quite probably will be new features implemented, like the new Literacy checks in the prerelease. All in all I'm quite excited! I hope the campaign hits the 60,000 pledge level so that we also get the new races and classes.

LFk
08-23-2012, 05:21 PM
One of the biggest things, in addition to some new content, is supposed to be improving the stability of the game.
Releasing said stable versions for modern operating systems is also important. You can see many of the bugs tackled in the prerelease, even though that version itself so far has had its own hiccups.

JellySlayer
08-24-2012, 02:41 AM
You can check through the "ADOM Issue Management" forum for some of the bugfixes that are currently in the works.