PDA

View Full Version : Monk DV bonus is still taken away by certain robes

Slagathor
09-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Hi, I've been doing my first run with a monk in a long time and I noticed, much to my dismay, that my monk cannot use his crowning gift (Robes of Resistance) with losing the DV bonus. I also tried the ancient mummy wrappings and got the same result. I didn't know if this was intended but I found this thread - www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1120 . Which clearly states it was changed to be just a weight check. Now if these types of armors aren't supposed to work with monk that's fine, but it's terribly frustrating to finally get a character crowned, only to receive a completely useless gift.

I wasn't sure about posting this in the development thread because there is already one, marked as "fixed".

Grond
09-21-2013, 04:57 AM
my monk cannot use his crowning gift (Robes of Resistance) with losing the DV bonus.

Ouch :(. I'm glad I was crowned with Shirt of the Saints last game.

This is probably a pretty simple bug (a mix-up between < and <=), and has already been reported (http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=1956).

Slagathor
09-21-2013, 05:44 AM
Thanks, I didn't see that second thread. I'm kind of considering scrapping the character right now because it's been an extremely rocky game so far (I've had my strength raised above 20 and then lowered below 15 twice), and now I just found out that It's impossible for me to get any decent armor.

aerol
09-21-2013, 08:07 PM
What version were you playing?

jt
09-21-2013, 09:42 PM
This problem will be fixed in the next prerelease.