PDA

View Full Version : No screen updates on OSX Mavericks: Where is the fixed file to be found?

Firebeetle
10-27-2013, 05:08 PM
No screen updates on OSX Mavericks:
In the issue department I read that the bug is fixed. But where do I get the fixed version of ADOM 1.2.0 pre 5?
Is it hidden behind the pay wall?
With kinde regards

Firebeetle with his first post

Alucard
10-27-2013, 05:52 PM
(a) Nobody but the devs has the fixed version yet
(b) When pre18 is released, only those with prerelease access will have it, until such time as a public release with the fix is made

Mobius
10-27-2013, 06:52 PM
No screen updates on OSX Mavericks:
In the issue department I read that the bug is fixed. But where do I get the fixed version of ADOM 1.2.0 pre 5?
Is it hidden behind the pay wall?
With kinde regards

Firebeetle with his first post

N.b.: It's not a paywall, it's a contribution benefit. Folks who helped the Kickstarter campaign were automatically enrolled, and get access. (and other benefits)

jt
10-27-2013, 07:39 PM
It's fixed for "pre 18", but in this case I will release a fixed "pre 5a" for OSX soon.

Firebeetle
10-27-2013, 08:49 PM
It's fixed for "pre 18", but in this case I will release a fixed "pre 5a" for OSX soon.
Thanks for your information and your quick response to the problem. After a successful visit to Mr. Fistenarius I shall contribute too ...:cool:

jt
10-28-2013, 06:42 PM
An updated "Prerelease 5a" for OSX is now available on the Ancardia download page. Please note that the torrent is not available yet, so please download the file directly. Let me know if everything works as expected. :)

Firebeetle
10-29-2013, 11:17 PM
Let me know if everything works as expected. :)
It does ...

Quite a few thanks, jt and tb!