PDA

View Full Version : Effect of kobold shaman corpses

GordonOverkill
12-06-2013, 04:47 PM
I just continued to play a little with my test char from this mornings discussion and - because he was already sickened by a rat - ate a kobold shaman corpse. Got the following message: "Arrgh! Kobold meat... you feel really bad! You feel power floating throuth your body! You also feel closer to the mana flow of the world." Guess that's new, isn't it? Do these corpses now also increase your PP regeneration?

grobblewobble
12-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Yes, it's nifty if you're a magic user with curia. Not new, though. Kobold shamans are cool, I had to laugh at what they say when peaced.

JellySlayer
12-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I think they increase both your PP and your regeneration rate, and possibly Ma as well. Quite a nice corpse, actually.

Stingray1
12-06-2013, 05:04 PM
I see their corpses as so valuable that I always rip out my 'of hunting' weaponry whenever I have.

anon123
12-06-2013, 06:35 PM
You feel power floating through your body! You also feel closer to the mana flow of the world.

As far as I know, the first message means your maximum PP was slightly increased, and the second that you got +1 Ma.

It hurts a little when you get these corpses early on, but have no means to remove sickness...

Evil Knievel
12-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I've lost many a promising character for greed of kobold shaman mana