PDA

View Full Version : So scared!

brett13r
02-16-2014, 02:32 AM
I posted a YASD earlier this week due to my best pc dying from my actual computer crashing because I hit "ALT-Enter" to go check this forum or another wiki article lol. So I have been so scared lately I never play in Full screen mode anymore lol.

Utnapishtim
02-16-2014, 02:49 AM
I believe it is a common practice to save once in a while, and create a backup of the save file, in case there is a power outage or the computer crashes.
Never bothered with this myself, as I'm blessed with a reasonably stable environment, but if you are scared of crashes, this is most recommended.

brett13r
02-16-2014, 04:11 AM
I believe it is a common practice to save once in a while, and create a backup of the save file, in case there is a power outage or the computer crashes.
Never bothered with this myself, as I'm blessed with a reasonably stable environment, but if you are scared of crashes, this is most recommended.

It was weird never happened before, I guess it took too much strain on my memorey or something? This should never happen to mine seeing as I have a fairly good rig.