PDA

View Full Version : I just met a boss monster which is not on the wiki list

mewmew
03-08-2014, 06:37 AM
I just met a named will-o-wisp Aksarnerk, I thought it was one of those 'boss monsters' and killed it, it was a summoner, it possibly could summon a lot of nasty things as its flavor text stated but summoned some petty kobolds instead. After I killed it I got a red message that it wasn't a good idea, so it probably was karmic as well (I killed it in melee), I hope my char wasn't doomed on his death or anything, I already was doomed 4 times this game and got tired of it. I tried to check on the wiki http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Boss_monster and didn't find anything about it, no ADoM-related mentions of that name on google either. I made a screenshot of its flavor test, but unfortunately I didn't make a screenshot of the red message, so I'm not sure what to expect ><

Blasphemous
03-08-2014, 11:11 AM
As far as I know, ancardia wiki isn't officially maintained by or related to TB and adom.de, it's ran by people that play the game.
You might as well add this boss monster to the list you mentioned, anybody can do that, it's a wikia after all.
As a side note, a summoner will'o'wisp with karmic properties... nasty ;)

mewmew
03-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I thought the list was complete because it's stated it was taken from some official list of boss monster suggestions, I'm not sure where and what it was.
I would add it to the wiki, but I didn't write the full flavor text and didn't test it all properly -_- so I think I just mention about it on its talk page.

JellySlayer
03-08-2014, 02:56 PM
That's my boss monster! I can't believe somebody actually found him :D