PDA

View Full Version : First Ultra Ending! :D

Hoponpop
03-09-2014, 06:27 AM
This is the first victory post that I have posted, but I have beaten the game one other time with a dwarven paladin, but only with the 10 or so recent characters that I've made I played legit. It was getting really frustrating losing characters to dumb things that I shouldn't have, but I finally made Onyx the High Elven Priest.

I started off in the Infinite Dungeon to level up and gain spellbooks, and then I went off to kill Keethrax for Gardening. Then, I went to the Caverns of Chaos, and gardening to get lots and lots of stomafilia, morgias, and mosses, and boosted my stats up pretty decently. Then, I went off to the Pyramid to get the mummy wrapping and ankh, which was easy-pickings. (Mummies don't like Burning Hands! :P) Afterwards, I went to visit Khelevaster and clear the level to see where he was lying.

After gaining some levels and doing some of Thrundarr's Quests, I decided that I would try and get a wish to save Khelevaster. I was not very lucky, and I didn't manage to find a ring of djinni summoning even after many hours of sitting around in the ToTHK. I finally went to Darkforge to see if I couldn't get a wish there. I must have walked back and forth from Darkforge to Dwarftown about 10 times removing dooming, but I finally got a wish on the last pool! (Whew!) I immediately blessed it and ran to save Khelevaster.

After saving Khelevaster, the rest of the game up until the Blue Dragon Caves was pretty uneventful. However, when I reached the Blue Dragon Caves, I saw a lawful altar, which I thought to convert. Unfortunately, I forgot to unequip my items, which all got destroyed. At that point, my DV was terrible, and my PV even more so, at a lousy 18 points. This wouldn't have been such a problem, except that I had already accepted the quest to kill the ancient blue wyrm. Without decent equipment, I wondered how I was going to do this, and I was sure that the game would be over. Luckily, I had wyrm-slayer, but I still knew it would be tough. I sucked it up and went down the the last level. I used a wand of monster detection, teleported to Srraxxarrakex, and began to attack him relentlessly. I ended up being surrounded by ancient blue dragons, but luckily, they just breathed lightning rather than trying to attack. I was whittling down Srraxxarrakex's health, but he kept on regenerating his health! (It was super annoying and worrying.) Finally, I killed him! I ran up to Sharad-Waador, collected my prize, paralyzed him, and killed him with magic missiles! :D While I was in there, I got some cool items like 2 RoDs and various potions. (Still haven't seen a wand of wishing! :/ :/ :/)

After getting out of a sticky situation, I obtained the Trident, did the quest for the Ghost Librarian, and collected all of the corruption removal I could find! I ran to D:50, and cleared it out, but I forgot to drink all my boosting potions before going in the chaos gate! I was fighting Andor and he kept on hitting me with death rays, but I had lots of potions to heal up with thankfully. I accidentally teleported away, but that gave me time to drink all my boosting potions, and remove the crown and medal of chaos. (Didn't know you could do that without dying, lol.) Then, I teleported back, zapped a wand of paralyzation about 20 times, and whaled on him till he died! I was getting worried because the corruptions were building up so quickly, and I didn't know since that was my first time in the chaos plane! This was a hard game, but luckily, I got through it! Looking forward to many other wins hopefully! :D

######## ################## ############## ############## ####### ########
.#.##..###.##...#...###.###..#. # ## # # # #. .#..##.##...##...#..##
..###.#...########.#....#.#.... ### @ # #.. #..###...###....#..#
####.#.##...##.#..#####.#.###.#. # # # ## # . # . #...#..#####.#...#.#
##.#..###..#.#.#.#...#......#..## ## ### # . ##...#.#....#####.#
#....###.####..#.#####.#...###... ## # . #.#....##.#..##...
#.#.#..#.#....#...##.#.###..#.#..#### # # #### ## .#.#..###.###...#
####..##..#.#...#..##.#...#..#####. # ## # # ....##.##.#.###..
###..##..#.......#.####..#.###.#..## ## # # ## # . .#...#.#..#..###.#.#
##..####.##..##.#.#.#.#...#######.##. # # ## ### # ###.#..##.#..####.#
#..##..##..#####..###.#...#.....####...# # ## # .. ###.#.#..#.###.##.#
####..###..#.####.......#......##....#.. ## ##### # # # .#....#.##.##.#..#.#
#.#..####....###..###.#..#..##.#..##..... ### # # ##.##.#..##....#..##
.##.#.......###.#...##.#.######.##.#.### # # ### . ....#...#..#########.#
.###....#..#.#....#.######....##.###.#..#.# ## ..##.#.#.###..###.#.####
##....#####...#.##...#.#####.#..####..##..#.## #...#.....#...#.#.#.#..#.#.##
#..##...#..##.##.#.#.###.#.#.#...#...#...##.#. .###..##..#...#.##.#...#.##.#..#
####..##...##.#.##.###..#.##.#.....#.#..#..#. .##..##..#..#.....#.##..##..####
#..#..##.#.....#.#.#....####.##.###....#...#...##. ##..##.#.#.#..###.#......###.#
### ################################################## ## ######## ###########
Onyx St:64 Le:37 Wi:25 Dx:43 To:52 Ch:44 Ap: 1 Ma:73 Pe:50 N=
DV/PV: 39/71 H: 814(919) P: 0(1052) Exp: 50/49034040 ChAoS Sp: 117
Blessed Bloated Berserk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background Information

Name: Onyx Race: female High Elf Class: Priest
Eye color: blue Hair color: black Complexion: light
Height: 5'8" Weight: 114 pounds Scars: 5
Age: 255 (grown-up, 38 years of unnatural aging added in)
Star sign: Candle Birthday: 25/Candle (day 295 of the year)

YOUR HISTORY:
Your parents are traveling adventurers. Both are competent,
talented and doing very well.
As a child you had to survive pretty harsh times since your parents
seemed to have run out of luck. Their wealth was ever-declining and times
were very hard.
As a kid you often watched the adult adventurers preparing for new
exciting journeys. They sparked your imagination.
As a young adult you were a credit to your family. Your parents
supported your plans and were very understanding. They tried to help you
along your way with all means at their disposal.
You decided to become a Priest.

Inventory
Total weight: 18514 stones Carrying capacity: 137750 stones

He: - (See, everything good got destroyed!) :(
Ne: uncursed amulet of free action [3s]
Bo: uncursed blue dragon scale mail (-1, -4) [-1, +10] [200s]
Gi: uncursed adamantium girdle [+0, +3] [18s]
Cl: -
RH: blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12] {Ma+24}
LH: -