PDA

View Full Version : Question about hostile Terinyo

MikeyP
07-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Hi everybody. Long time ADoM player here, first time posting.

I have a question. I'm playing a lawful priest caracter and I accidentally killed a child in Terinyo. Needless to say, it didn't go over so well with the townsfolk. Does anybody know of a way to calm things down so I can still interact with the townsfolk. Will Calm Monster work if I use it on everybody?

gut
07-06-2009, 08:27 AM
To my knowledge, there is no way to
calm anyone there.

Revim
07-06-2009, 09:56 AM
If you hit the rest of them with your weapon until they stop moving, they shouldn't be hostile any more :D

Errr.... Didn't see the still interact part. I spose you can still eat some of them...

vogonpoet
07-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Do you really want to 'h'andle the farmers corpse?

MikeyP
07-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Damn. that's what I thought... what a mess. No Keethrax quest for me then...

JellySlayer
07-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Kill everybody in town then wish everyone back in to existence. You can't get any quests assigned, but you can rebuild the town at least :p

Soirana
07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Damn. that's what I thought... what a mess. No Keethrax quest for me then...

Does anyone ever read what i am writing on forums?..

Scrap few scrolls of familiar summoning and pet heal hostility of NPC [pet attacks NPC, NPC gets hostile towards pet neutral yoiu, pet dies = problem solved]. Dodge rest with invisibility.

Epythic
07-06-2009, 09:53 PM

Scrap few scrolls of familiar summoning and pet heal hostility of NPC [pet attacks NPC, NPC gets hostile towards pet neutral yoiu, pet dies = problem solved]. Dodge rest with invisibility.

Mhh how does Soirana make all these 0-char long posts? ; )

Grey
07-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Mhh how does Soirana make all these 0-char long posts? ; )

Who..? :P

gut
07-07-2009, 09:01 AM
What? Did he say he wasn't posting here again?
Prolly on IRC this time...

Soirana, your stuck like the rest of us, maybe
worse. Just give up the idea of leaving! It's like
being in the. When your in, your in for good.

MikeyP
07-07-2009, 09:56 AM

Sounds good. I'll try that. Sounds like it might be difficult to calm more than one villager per scroll so I'll try and get close to Guth'Alak and summon a pet then. He's the one I care most about, although I'd like to calm the sheriff too. I only have a single scroll so I'll wait untill I get a second. I have a cloak of invisibility, so that part is easy.

grobblewobble
02-22-2012, 05:14 PM

Does this work with the Cat Lord, if you never killed any cats? I ran into him because I forgot to equip the AMW. I tried this trick, by befriending a berserker prince with a wedding ring and letting him get killed by the cat lord. Cat lord is still hostile.. is there any hope feeding more companions will help?

Soirana
02-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Does this work with the Cat Lord, if you never killed any cats? I ran into him because I forgot to equip the AMW. I tried this trick, by befriending a berserker prince with a wedding ring and letting him get killed by the cat lord. Cat lord is still hostile.. is there any hope feeding more companions will help?

If by "ran into" you mean melle attacked which is default Adom thing on invisible stuff than no. Trick does not work on stuff you have attacked.