PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit against Waldenbrook

BoloDigby
06-03-2014, 04:17 PM
DufferGob, the gnomish thief, was killed by Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper.

The family of DufferGob will be filing a lawsuit against one Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper. It is was witnessed that Waldenbrook suddenly became enraged at frequent customer DufferGob, accused same of shoplifting (a viscous slander), and viciously attacked DufferGob, causing said death.

The family of DufferGob additionally would like to convey a public notice and recommendation as to not wear or equip the following while in any shopkeeper's place of business:

mundane ring mail of hate (-1, -1) [-1, +3]

divij
06-03-2014, 08:00 PM
been there done that...maybe make it a class action lawsuit? ;)

melphen
06-03-2014, 09:52 PM
I learned not to try on new gear in town like this a long time ago. It said uncursed, it lied. It was just a different kind of cursed.

SirTheta
06-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Lawsuits are useless.

Instead, shank him in the spine next game.

kevintrimble
06-05-2014, 07:02 AM
I think a rfe for armors of hate and unholy corruption could be made. It seems like some players with high enough charisma could convince shop keepers that having a evil person in their shop is good. If i was in a shop with a evil monster I would buy the most powerful items to protect myself. So high charisma should negate unholy aura and of hate armor.

Blasphemous
06-05-2014, 08:35 AM
You just need another character to find said armor and use it in melee as a weapon, beating the shopkeeper to death with it.
That should be fair.

adom-admin
06-06-2014, 08:00 PM
DufferGob, the gnomish thief, was killed by Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper.

The family of DufferGob will be filing a lawsuit against one Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper. It is was witnessed that Waldenbrook suddenly became enraged at frequent customer DufferGob, accused same of shoplifting (a viscous slander), and viciously attacked DufferGob, causing said death.

The family of DufferGob additionally would like to convey a public notice and recommendation as to not wear or equip the following while in any shopkeeper's place of business:

mundane ring mail of hate (-1, -1) [-1, +3]

LOL :-D

Thanks!