PDA

View Full Version : Improving greater ID

_Ln_
06-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Have you ever seen this RFE - http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2775 ?

I am multitasking at work while stuff is being built and decided to create a necessary page for "proper community-created greater ID". Everyone is free to come by and drop a line or too. Let's start with common magical items (such as wands/rings/scrolls etc.) with the same format as current greater id. If there is enough interest, we may extend greater id to cover all items (and I mean all - robes, weapons etc.) with a simple line.

I might have missed an item or two and existing greater ids for them. If you spot mistakes, please add necessary data.

Second sheet contains all artifacts - check out Justifier/black thome descriptions in the RFE supplied by Jellyslayer. All those with enough enthusiasm are welcome to supply their own.

Link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_D-uYPin9JLiNvMx_t5XHgs-gQhRMl1Kcb2fEpzXhJs/

SirTheta
06-12-2014, 02:52 PM
It's view only :(

_Ln_
06-12-2014, 03:13 PM
It's view only :(

Whoops, my bad. Fixed.

daft inquisitor
06-12-2014, 04:44 PM
I added an entry for the Ankh. I hope everyone likes it!

BenMathiesen
06-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Cool, thanks for setting up this project!

Joe
06-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Interesting project! I added the Shirt of the Saints ;)

/edit: and also the Medal of Chaos.

daft inquisitor
06-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Interesting project! I added the Shirt of the Saints ;)

/edit: and also the Medal of Chaos.

Just a quick note for you:

It's = It is
Its = posessive form of "it"

I already fixed them in the document, but just for future reference. :)

mimhoff
06-13-2014, 02:35 AM
Well done on the artifact lore. But I think it's too good to hide behind greater id scrolls I will rarely find.

What other ways could we learn about the legends behind these items? Maybe show the item to Thrundarr or another character?

JellySlayer
06-13-2014, 03:03 AM
Maybe Ghost Librarian? Maybe the Innkeeper in Dwarftown could do it in exchange for cash?

I think the ankh may be made of gold, not stone, btw.

mimhoff
06-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Hmm... Mad Minstrel already tells you the legends of the RotHK and crystal phial...

But adding more content for him means it has to be in song.

Joe
06-13-2014, 10:17 AM
@daft inquisitor: thanks! I'm not a native speaker so please correct all mistakes you find ;)

Made 2 more entries: Crown of Science and Amulet of Raw Steel added!

daft inquisitor
06-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Maybe Ghost Librarian? Maybe the Innkeeper in Dwarftown could do it in exchange for cash?

I think the ankh may be made of gold, not stone, btw.

Is it?? I never checked on its material in-game, and the wiki is sometimes wrong... Hmm... Okay, I'll rephrase it to match it being made of gold then.