PDA

View Full Version : Player Ghosts kicking my ass

boat
07-13-2014, 05:27 PM
I have been playing a few games now, and I already encountered a player ghost (Vile Spirit). I expected them to be quite rare? At any rate there was one the SMC, and he seems to be very nasty.

I ran down to UD2, and I kept getting the message: "The forces of nether seem to be approaching". So I find another (or the same) player ghost and he approaches and starts whipping my ass and draining strength/toughness. Once I hit TO 1 I died instantly. I had no chance, and now I think this guy will be chasing me for the rest of my re rolls!

I am debating just deleting all my adom info so that I can go back to playing normally. Has anyone encountered one yet? I know its early in the release though.

kNightCrawler
07-13-2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah, even though I only lost two or three characters in r48 so far, one of their ghosts already appeared in the SMC. I used to lose hundreds of characters in that cave without thinking too much of it, but now with ghosts implemented it looks like it's going to start becoming even more of a deathtrap..... >={

boat
07-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Ok, I'm glad it's not just me. I'm thinking about rolling a powerhouse troll or something then send him on a mission to kill the ghost? Or maybe a wizard to blast the ghost from afar? I've been trying melee characters so far.

adom-admin
07-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Ok, I'm glad it's not just me. I'm thinking about rolling a powerhouse troll or something then send him on a mission to kill the ghost? Or maybe a wizard to blast the ghost from afar? I've been trying melee characters so far.

Ghosts no longer will show up in the SMC - good point!

http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=3139