PDA

View Full Version : PC ghosts data

_Ln_
07-21-2014, 09:57 PM
I've ran a couple of chars in r48/49 to get the hang of PC ghosts. Seems like there are a lot of things implemented for them.

I died on purpose a couple of times and it seems like you get transformed if you are intrinsically cursed or corrupted (after I died legitimately to an early wompc.

Vile spirits drop some equipment. I was able to recover an amulet of order given by the sheriff to a previous character with a second neutral character. I'm wondering whether they can drop artifacts.

One of my thief vile spirits was able to pick my pockets. I don't whether this is their common ability, but I want to think every class gives something new!

Please add your findings here.

Blasphemous
07-21-2014, 10:51 PM
I think the game randomly determines if a vile spirit should be created, cursing/dooming or corruption doesn't have any impact.
I rolled a lot of characters to go through SMC and a lot of them died there without obtaining either of the luck related intrinsics or incurring any corruption points.
I haven't died a single time in VD (in R49) and yet a vile spirit was created there on lvl 2 for some reason, one that was related to the mentioned char that died in SMC.
My character died quickly, I think those spirits are way too powerful for early game characters that encounter them.