PDA

View Full Version : what is going on here?

divij
07-24-2014, 07:14 PM
hey guys..
i am currently playing a drakeling assasin
he is doing decently well and is currently in the hmv
but on ud7 he found a dark elven archer...hmmm easy exp right...oh wait he 1 shot me to 1 hp!!!
wtf is going on here...hmm i have candle sign so i pray for the 3rd time and manage to kill him somehow when i realise I AM WALKING AROUND WITH 30 MAX HP @ 19St 17To and lvl 8
also i generated 2 statues of vampire on 2 different levels (is this allowed for the same statue to be generated twice in the same game?) and it gave me murderous adamantium sword of vampirism each time which i used a bit...is this to blame?
does it drain MY hp?
currently im a lvl 8 character with 31 max hp!!!

JellySlayer
07-24-2014, 08:29 PM
Well, it's possible that a DE archer could crit for 30 HP. My guess, though, would be that you stumbled into a "deathly silence" room without noticing it. I think monsters do something like 4x damage in those rooms.

It could be that the statue also drains your max HP. Never seen that one before.

_Ln_
07-25-2014, 06:48 AM
Wiki:
You stumble upon a statue. It appears to be of a tall human of ambiguous gender, its long fangs the only clues that it is in fact a vampire. There is what looks like long dried blood on the fangs and looking into its eyes you feel a strange desire to add some of your own to the stains.
An inscription at the bottom reads: "feed me and I shall help you to feed from others."
A murderous adamantium broadsword of vampirism is generated on the square; a side-effect is possible, but not yet known
"You feel some icy force feeding on you!" -message when activating the effect

Losing max HP seems legit enough.

divij
07-25-2014, 01:20 PM
hmmm... the part about losing max hp has not been mentioned in the wiki. also i stumbled upon the same statue 2 times ON CONSECUTIVE LEVELS!!! talk abt bad luck....neways update on that character..it didnt survive the big room which is a personal shame cause i almost never die in the big room.(though to be absolutely precise i didnt die in the big room but on the upper level to a monster generated in the big room)

JellySlayer
07-25-2014, 02:25 PM
I think there is an RFE to prevent the same statue from appearing multiple times in the same game. If not, there should be.