PDA

View Full Version : Shopkeepers

Batman?
07-26-2014, 06:11 PM
I started playing v49 having not played since like pre20. Is the shopkeepers leveling up when you sell them artifacts news? Does is affect shop prices?

YourMum
07-27-2014, 11:10 PM
The artifact thing has been in a few versions. TB occurred up on a trick, via Facebook, of people selling artifacts then killing of the shop keepers to stall their artifacts back and sell them again to someone else. This is meant to put you off doing so. Don't think it affects shop prices.

mjkittredge
07-28-2014, 02:30 AM
The artifact thing has been in a few versions. TB occurred up on a trick, via Facebook, of people selling artifacts then killing of the shop keepers to stall their artifacts back and sell them again to someone else. This is meant to put you off doing so. Don't think it affects shop prices.

I was doing the same thing with a pile of hundreds of SIs. With the rate those generate over the game, could make a shopkeeper very high leveled

BoloDigby
07-28-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Shopkeeper attaining High Levels due to artifact selling, yes, I equipped a 'xxx of Hatred' suit of armor to identify while in the shop. The famous Dwarven shopkeeper went hostile and killed me in about two hits.