PDA

View Full Version : allmost did it! (failed UNE)

phauli
07-08-2009, 05:15 PM
So i tried to do a clear-all-areas ultra witch turned out to be easier than i thought.. I firmly believe i would have made it but i screwed up twice with my corruption removal: first i accidentally pressed a wrong key and dipped freshly wished 2 SoCR's into a potion of extra healing and second while wishing didn't think and wished for scrolls of djinni summoning :) Plus i finally learned how bad the background corruption gets after 90 days. So i could say that i underestimated the whole corruption issue, badly..

Anyway the game went really nicely and i was playing without a care, taking my time to do things and explore and it was a really fun game overall and i greatly enjoyed clearing every dungeon!

Oh well, perhaps next char will make it..

BTW DEfl beastfighters own every other race/class-combos power-wise ;)

Necropassion
07-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Seems like you at least had a nice run. As you said: you'll nail it next time!

first i accidentally pressed a wrong key and dipped freshly wished 2 SoCR's into a potion of extra healing

Ouch. I really feel for you here, man - failed dippings is horrible. Not to mention you feel so stupid!

BTW DEfl beastfighters own every other race/class-combos power-wise ;)

I don't agree. I find that in comparison a hurthling monk is superior in most aspects.

phauli
07-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't agree. I find that in comparison a hurthling monk is superior in most aspects.

Add only archery and FoodPres to skills and ur set :) but i'll try those also :)

Necropassion
07-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Yes. As well as unlimited rocks and a discount for using them as missile weapons. But the main advantages I find a monk has over a beastfighter is concentration and the ability to use melee weapons. DElf is easily the best beasty, though. Beastfighters also have an insane damage output. It's a bit difficult to increase strength with them, though, as they lack 'Food Preservation'.