PDA

View Full Version : Improved role of Mettalurgy.

lan1967
10-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Hello, dear players of Adom.
I wanted to offer simple idea how to improve generally useless skill Mettalurgy.
Characters with that skill may find more metal ore including precious sources of eternium between rocks than others. The possible bonus from that skill is 2x more found minerals than for players without skill like with Food preservation.
Thank you for your attention.

JellySlayer
10-13-2014, 05:11 AM
You are free to submit feature requests to the Project subforum (http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?projectid=2). It's much more likely they'll get seen by someone who can do something about it if you put it there.

kevintrimble
10-13-2014, 05:45 AM
metalurgy should reduce the chance of metal items being rusted or destroyed because you know how to take care of them.

_Ln_
10-13-2014, 11:55 AM
Hello, dear players of Adom.
I wanted to offer simple idea how to improve generally useless skill Mettalurgy.
Characters with that skill may find more metal ore including precious sources of eternium between rocks than others. The possible bonus from that skill is 2x more found minerals than for players without skill like with Food preservation.
Thank you for your attention.

This is already done by Mining.

Not that I wouldn't agree that Metallurgy needs at least something to be useful.