PDA

View Full Version : New messages from the 1.2.0 executable

Kahran042
10-13-2014, 12:44 PM
While data diving in the 1.2.0 executable, I found some strange messages. Does anyone know anything about these messages?

Your multitude of eyes is greeted by a *GaMe OvEr* message on your slot machine!

Some spiteful divine force seems to whisk away a part of the stolen booty!

Some sort of variant on the "God of thieves" message?

You shake the tree. A few dead leaves are the sole fruit of your effort.

I tried kicking a tree, but just got the "hurt your foot" message.

are magically pushed into the arena of ChAos for your first battle!
The crowd is roaring!

You enter an ancient abandoned forge.

Possible future areas?

cough up a glob of smoke... but nothing else happens!

Presumably a message for using some sort of attack in the ice queen's domain, but what?

JellySlayer
10-13-2014, 01:35 PM
You can shake trees by 'h'andling them.

Sami
10-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Your multitude of eyes is greeted by a *GaMe OvEr* message on your slot machine!

Possibly dying to corruption while playing on slot machines?

_Ln_
10-13-2014, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't discuss such things so openly here, if I were you (TB doesn't like it). Might want to use spoiler tags (although thread name is pretty self-explanatory) for a false sense of "private investigation" :D

Back on topic:

Isn't the ancient forge from the Ice Queen Domain?

The coughing message is about monsters using fire-breathing attacks there. It's also followed by "-foo- looks very surprised" or some such.

Kahran042
10-13-2014, 08:04 PM
I wouldn't discuss such things so openly here, if I were you (TB doesn't like it). Might want to use spoiler tags (although thread name is pretty self-explanatory) for a false sense of "private investigation" :D

Thanks for the warning. Also, the coughing message for fire-breathing monsters was listed separately - it's

% coughs up a cloud of smoke but nothing else. % seems to be pretty surprised!