PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

divij
10-28-2014, 10:35 AM
Hello laymen and gentle ladies,

I need some help. I am playing a CK and have cleared all obstacles to D50 and can finish the game. however i am C- and want to 'win' the game.
So i wished for amulets of order and equipped a blessed amulet of order to convert to L. however i read a blessed scroll of balance some time ago and now and there is no change in my alignment!! it is 9619 stones to the left. and 0 to the right. i found a neutral altar but that god keeps hitting me with a bolt of pure energy on saccing 1 gold!! wtf should i do? i have 3 wishes. any suggestions will be appreciated. i am saving the game for now!

SiTLar
10-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Maybe you try giving food to beggars?

LexyBoy
10-28-2014, 12:05 PM
1. Aquire hat, necklace and stick.
2. Hit Andy in the balls until he relents.
3. ???
4. Win!

divij
10-28-2014, 12:13 PM
cant give food to beggars since i dont have enuf food for that, also cant buy food from ratling traders since i am chaotic CK. andy is out of ? since i have a rat as my first kill and have killed several since. nehow i will just close the gate and loose game...:(

Blasphemous
10-28-2014, 01:34 PM
You could wish for a whip of slaughtering.
With some luck finding items that give negative PV, you can whip yourself to N given enough time and means to heal.
Special rooms that say something like "vibrant with life, insects are crawling everywhere and moss is growing" help with regeneration a great deal, there's a chance to find one in ID.

plllizzz9
10-28-2014, 01:39 PM
andy is out of ? since i have a rat as my first kill and have killed several since. nehow i will just close the gate and loose game...

don't go out like a sissy, dive down to I: 66, grab the Sceptre and whack Andor over the head with it. that's what my CK did since I couldn't take more boring aligment juggling required for Ultra.

divij
10-28-2014, 01:52 PM
i found and tried whip of slaughtering and used 3 blessed scrolls of increase melle accursacy and 1 melle damage to get it to +2, 1d3+5 and whipped myself removing all my items (10dv 2pv, 30To)but it increased my alignment by..wait for it....2 stones for 20 whippings (approx.). meaning i had to do 90000 more whippings....i gave up :(

SiTLar
10-28-2014, 03:30 PM
cant give food to beggars since i dont have enuf food for that, also cant buy food from ratling traders since i am chaotic CK. andy is out of ? since i have a rat as my first kill and have killed several since. nehow i will just close the gate and loose game...:(

I actually thought about stamophilia. May be you try giving gold?

JellySlayer
10-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Take a pet to the ToEF (or somewhere else where they will take continuous damage... drowning area, say) and repeatedly heal them with cure light wounds. Should get your alignment up pretty fast.

divij
10-29-2014, 12:45 PM
wow this is an excellent idea (glad i thought of it ;)) i however finished this character already as a C CK but next time i will definitely keep this in mind.

Blasphemous
10-29-2014, 04:23 PM
Whip of slaughtering by default does 1d30 damage, which is why I mentioned it. 1d3+5 is... I don't know, probably a regular whip.
I've done it with a whip of slaughtering and it took about 300 whippings, maybe a little more.