PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling down the system message

GordonOverkill
12-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Just one small thing that I found quite irritating after starting the game... apparently I cannot klick on the marker on the right side of the System-Message text and hold the mouse button to drag it up and down. Instead I can only left click directly to the place where I want to scroll or click the up and down buttons. Not a big issue, but it kinda confused me in the first moment and probably confusion should rather not be the first impression after starting the game. ;-)

adom-admin
12-21-2014, 11:07 AM
Just one small thing that I found quite irritating after starting the game... apparently I cannot klick on the marker on the right side of the System-Message text and hold the mouse button to drag it up and down. Instead I can only left click directly to the place where I want to scroll or click the up and down buttons. Not a big issue, but it kinda confused me in the first moment and probably confusion should rather not be the first impression after starting the game. ;-)

Please post an RFE. We discussed this a couple of times but it seems to keep dropping of the list :-P