PDA

View Full Version : Exploration Mode - Add Options to disable hunger, corruption, etc

boat
12-19-2014, 11:52 PM
I was thinking of having some fun in exploration mode but currently, even with a wand of wishing it would be nice if you had the option to disable hunger and corruption (similar to the config options in the normal game).

Is it possible to provide the same options to disable hunger, corruption etc. This would provide the best "sandbox" experience.

I'm not sure what the ideal vision that the ADOM team has for Exploration mode but I have some cool ideas I want to try and hunger is currently the limitation for me :)

adom-admin
12-21-2014, 10:05 AM
I was thinking of having some fun in exploration mode but currently, even with a wand of wishing it would be nice if you had the option to disable hunger and corruption (similar to the config options in the normal game).

Is it possible to provide the same options to disable hunger, corruption etc. This would provide the best "sandbox" experience.

I'm not sure what the ideal vision that the ADOM team has for Exploration mode but I have some cool ideas I want to try and hunger is currently the limitation for me :)

Please post an RFE. I don't see any reasons not to add this:-)

boat
12-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Awesome. Posted here: http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=3508

adom-admin
01-07-2015, 05:50 AM
Implemented for R54! :-)