PDA

View Full Version : Not all achievements working?

Al-Khwarizmi
12-22-2014, 04:45 PM
I just made a blanket run and I didn't get the "Blanket Run" achievement. I don't know if this is expected (if not all achievements have been implemented yet) or a bug.

jt
12-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Where did you see the "Blanket Run" achievement? It seems it isn't implemented yet and I'm not sure it will be. This is a question for Thomas. ;)

Al-Khwarizmi
12-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Where did you see the "Blanket Run" achievement? It seems it isn't implemented yet and I'm not sure it will be. This is a question for Thomas. ;)
I saw it in the list of achievements in this blog post: http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.com/2014/11/achievement-design-in-adom.html

Although now I see that Thomas said "note that I might change my mind", so maybe that's what happened.

jt
12-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Yes, probably. You can check all achievements within the game, the Steam list sadly doesn't work until the store page is available (I think). All these achievements are implemented, so if you think they don't work correctly, please open a bug report.

adom-admin
01-02-2015, 02:13 PM
I have postponed some of those as they seemed to be rather difficult to implement compared to their potential fun value. Maybe they will show up later on.