PDA

View Full Version : Have items been disappearing for anyone else?

BrianL
01-16-2015, 12:37 PM
At first I thought I was just being a dimwit and misplacing important items but now it's happened often enough to cause me to load a backup and explorer every floor of every dungeon I've visited thus far and I can say items are definitely disappearing entirely for me. For this time that I went and checked, the AMW and Kinslayer are nowhere to be found. Other non-artifact items are missing as well, but I can't be sure they weren't just destroyed like items are wont to be. They weren't parts of my primary equipment and I've seen some old reports in Jade about items disappearing when dropped via a stack command. I regularly drop all items with the extended ctrl-d command so it might be related.

I'd definitely feel less crazy if this were happening to other people. I'm playing r55 in Steam (Win 8 64). Feel free to look for them if you want. Awf.svg (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ea6cbn4hc86ktbh/Awf.svg?dl=0)

Joe
01-16-2015, 06:30 PM
Do you mean disappearing out of your inventory? Or in the meantime between dropping things and picking them up again?

BrianL
01-16-2015, 08:26 PM
I think it must be when I drop items and then pick them up again, but I can't be sure since I'm only looking back wondering what happened. To be clear, I believe the items themselves are gone entirely as if I had left them in the wilderness (which of course I didn't).