PDA

View Full Version : Old barbarian's glade (and: places to lure NPCs)

santamaria
02-12-2015, 09:32 PM
So...

Why did it only recently occur to me that instead of killing him (AFTER the quest is complete) I could just move him to Terinyo? (or a nearby dungeon)

This way I can do the courage quest at my leisure and stash my stuff at the glade all in rows without wondering if he'll pick stuff up. I don't even have to take an aligmnent hit, or risk him being more powerful than me.

Now Terinyo has one more resident. I'm tempted to lure the cloaked ratling to Terinyo just for the heck of it.

What strange places can one lure various NPCs for entertainment and/or profit?

_Ln_
02-13-2015, 08:40 AM

Water Dragon Cave?

grobblewobble
02-13-2015, 08:51 AM
D:50? Is that possible? Or will they refuse to go along beyond D:48?

It's too bad you can't lure NPC's to the chaos plane.

Drifted
02-13-2015, 09:53 AM
Now Terinyo has one more resident. I'm tempted to lure the cloaked ratling to Terinyo just for the heck of it.

I'm doing that in every game just in case I want to buy keys after killing crime lord. If he's in outlaw settlement when you kill crime lord he goes hostile with the rest of the unnamed NPCs in the town.

blunk
02-13-2015, 02:40 PM
So...

Why did it only recently occur to me that instead of killing him (AFTER the quest is complete) I could just move him to Terinyo? (or a nearby dungeon)

This way I can do the courage quest at my leisure and stash my stuff at the glade all in rows without wondering if he'll pick stuff up. I don't even have to take an aligmnent hit, or risk him being more powerful than me.

If you store the stuff on the entry square he will never be able to pick it up unless you somehow really mess up.

Edit: Lazy me didn't read all of the post, yes if you want to store in rows ....