PDA

View Full Version : Duration of sickness?

blunk
06-01-2015, 07:32 PM
I made a short interlude of warrior play with a de paladin who got crazy 4 talents at start. (1+falcon+/7+mana18).
Was happy I got down to ud1 and got hit by a corpse fiend, I've had to use both prayers but I can use holy symbol.

I know duration of sickness is long but any idea how long sickness lasts?
How much piety does each holy symbol use net me?
If I somehow get lvl 6 AND enough piety I can self cure but thats pretty far away (lvl 4 now).

To 8 while sick, healing skill 55 (I upped it twice recent lvl gain), first aid 35.
Standing in a special effect room "The air of this room refreshes you and sharpens your spirits! " that increase HP regeneration.

blunk
06-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Oh well, here it lasted around 1100 turns, last fit did 20-22 damage and got me down to -7.

fir
06-01-2015, 11:40 PM
sicknes last not to long in p23 (about 10-15 of w5 waitings
or such i remember this) - in some previous version of adom it last forewer or nearly now is much better - though i always carry curaria mancox if i got - i do not enter pyramid without it

blunk
06-01-2015, 11:52 PM
I think it depends on toughness which was pretty low in my case, also at lvl 4 you seldom have mancox ....

fir
06-02-2015, 12:17 AM
I think it depends on toughness which was pretty low in my case, also at lvl 4 you seldom have mancox ....

quite possibly...
but in previous version sicknes was like doom now fighting with sicknes is very bad but can just wait and it wears off i think (not so big thing as it used to be)