PDA

View Full Version : You feel that starting your adventures on Creator's Day was a good idea

sweetnothing
07-02-2015, 09:58 AM
Happy birthday dear Thomas!

Hope that my next incarnation of Mist Elven Merchant will win the game this time. 11 To at the start is a good sign.

kapak44
07-03-2015, 01:53 AM
So... we doing any challenges to celebrate it? Or are we letting this one through?

Blasphemous
07-03-2015, 08:04 AM
A challenge... it would have to be something extremely difficult with lots of cats, stone oozes, mino mages, full of death, anger, keyboard smashing and gritting of teeth, to commemorate all the years of playing Adom.
I'm game if you guys are.

Cactus
07-03-2015, 09:26 AM
Oh no, I'm late. Let's do a "Day after Creator's Day challenge" instead! Something quick and deadly.

How about we swarm the SMC with random eternium man bards :)

ghostjghost
07-03-2015, 12:04 PM
I started one of every class with random race on creators day, also one fate chosen, I gave the ones which could start with it treasure hunter, but have no intention of giving it to the ones which couldn't start with it.

I will see how they do. :)

sweetnothing
07-03-2015, 08:33 PM
If anyone is interested, my mist elf is already dead. Beeing lucky does not save from assassin's poison. Next time I will try to wait till the poison wears off, not exit from THAT town.