PDA

View Full Version : Tracts

Worst Player... ever
03-29-2008, 04:32 PM
What exactly do they do? I know the tract of law might remove corruption, but other than that...

I have a blessed tract of balance and I'm a N= character who isn't far away from getting crowned, so I'd really like to hear that they increase piety. But I've read mine a few times and all it seems to do is burn time. :-/

theotherhiveking
03-29-2008, 04:46 PM
What exactly do they do? I know the tract of law might remove corruption, but other than that...

I have a blessed tract of balance and I'm a N= character who isn't far away from getting crowned, so I'd really like to hear that they increase piety. But I've read mine a few times and all it seems to do is burn time. :-/

Dunno, but if you get a cold, read one :p

Worst Player... ever
03-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Bah. The character died anyway. I tried taking out the Assassin Prince because I was in that awkward phase where I wasn't quite powerful enough for the ToEF, but I'd done everything else.

I'd never visited the assassin hideout before, but I assumed it would be about as hard as the Dwarven Graveyard. My character was a one dimensional melee beast, but I figured he could turn the place upside-down, gain a level or so, and score an easy artifact weapon, right? But the Assassin Prince is hard!

I'll say this though... my character knew a lot about Balance by the time he died! :rolleyes: