PDA

View Full Version : killing Shyssiryxius and alignment drop

unholy
12-13-2015, 11:59 AM
Hey guys. I'm currently playing a quite powerful paladin for her level and I wish to do stuff I don't normally do for a gate closer. I would like to kill the dragon (maybe not now but eventually). My only worry concerns alignment drop. I am currently L+ and crowned... So does anyone know how many alignment point toward evil I'll get? Will I drop under L-? Please don't talk a RP. I normally RP but In this run I want to try different stuff. Thanks!!

Oh and btw, my name on steam is Lufiaan. I'm pretty sure that some of you guys added me as a friend but feel free to do so if you didn't. Cheers.

Blank4u47
12-13-2015, 12:43 PM
I don't know exactly how many points you drop, but my recent l+ rattling duelist killed the dragon at lvl 28 and was still l+ after the deed. I just had to get that wand of wishing!

unholy
12-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Hey thanks for the reply! Just to make things clear, you actually killed her right? With arrows-bolts of DS?

hapro
12-13-2015, 01:24 PM
with a blessed amulet of balance, you certainly won't drop to N

don't think you would just attacking either, but it is a pretty big hit

Blank4u47
12-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Yep, I killed her melee, I did the first hit from range with a blessed amulet of the eye I actually aimed 1 spot after her so I didn't take the alignment hit from attacking friendly monster.

auricbond
12-13-2015, 03:57 PM
I think she's the scariest monster in the game.

Blank4u47
12-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Huh, just goes to show you how overpowered duelists are, I killed her with trusted one.

unholy
12-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Ok I killed her as a lv 29 pally. I used a few dragon slaying arrows and Justifier. One of her water attack took of third of my hp but that's about it. She panicked but came back toward me as I was shooting arrows. Went from L+ to L after she died. All that for holy water lol :P (it's one of those run where they never seem to drop...).

The only thing that worry me there are those turtle dragons. I remember one one hit killing me.

mjkittredge
12-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Ok I killed her as a lv 29 pally. I used a few dragon slaying arrows and Justifier. One of her water attack took of third of my hp but that's about it. She panicked but came back toward me as I was shooting arrows. Went from L+ to L after she died. All that for holy water lol :P (it's one of those run where they never seem to drop...).

The only thing that worry me there are those turtle dragons. I remember one one hit killing me.

Anything with water breath can 1 shot you, and there is zero defense against this in game. It's a blue death ray.

While fairy dragons and water elemntals have a low chance, turtle dragons and momma dragon have much higher.