PDA

View Full Version : What did I do?

Graeltum
03-02-2016, 07:24 PM
I searched the internet for over an hour and found no solution to my simple problem...

Somehow I managed to hit some key, or combination of keys, that changed the size of the tiles in graphics mode. It now displays in the same size as ASCII mode. This makes it pretty useless as the tiles are too small to see. However, it could be a useful tool in the future, so...

How do I change the display back and forth between the different tile sizes?

Thank you in advance. I hope this is an appropriate forum for my question.

Soirana
03-02-2016, 07:40 PM
How do I change the display back and forth between the different tile sizes?

Well, it depends on what you actually have done....(tile size, tile settings, mini map, font size, etc)

But for blunt method, I would try deleting config-adom.noe (that's were settings are stored, aproxim Documents/adom/adom_steam or whatever your OS puts it in), which just might reset things to default.

Edit: In case you are on mini-sets, you can try Ctrl+m m t

Graeltum
03-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, it depends on what you actually have done....(tile size, tile settings, mini map, font size, etc)

But for blunt method, I would try deleting config-adom.noe (that's were settings are stored, aproxim Documents/adom/adom_steam or whatever your OS puts it in), which just might reset things to default.

Edit: In case you are on mini-sets, you can try Ctrl+m m t

It was either tile size or tile settings that was accidentally changed, I'm sure. Ctrl+m m t did not work, but deleting config-adom.noe got me back to were I started. Thank you so much.

Now back to playing... and dying repeatedly. It's funny how fun that can be. ;)