PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes they just wont drop

blunk
09-09-2016, 09:28 PM
The following monsters were vanquished:
48 blink dogs
and no corpse.
I wish I had food preservation ...

But still happy I got out of a sticky situation, managed to drag a DH black unicorn to d13.
With some luck I got away, came back quite a bit later with tons of defense, dragged him to dwarf town (D11) and sacced the bugger on the altar :)

With second blink dog (killed first after a long time by accident) and smithing I already wonder if this will be some sort of personal high regarding turn count.

Blank4u47
09-09-2016, 09:41 PM
That's happened to me before, but I solved it with an arrow of hunting I scammed a barbarian for. Maybe that could help you out a bit?

blunk
09-10-2016, 09:13 AM
Doh I wasn't even checking since vs the first one I had zero hunting ...
but just recently aquired a stack of hunting quarrels that I assumed I didn't have ....

Now to get him to spawn once more, it seems like they have mana just like characters but it fills very slow.

Blank4u47
09-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Yeah, the first one has mana that refills quick, but the summons start at 0 and don't summon as often anymore.

blunk
09-10-2016, 09:14 PM
It got solved in the end.
This weaponsmith have surely taken his time, I've done some smithing, melting and lugged junk all over.
Did get a few cool items, but I don't dare look at turncounter anymore :p

Bo: blessed black dragon scale mail (-2, -4) [+7, +16] {adamantium} [200s]
Bo: uncursed eternium boots [+6, +10] [55s]
blessed rusty crown of regeneration [+7, +4] {iron} [55s]

About to remove rust from crown and put some hammer into bracers of resistance then to finish up the game.

Vanquisher+weaponsmith is good, getting crowned with perions plate as weaponsmith is a bit duh.

No moloch armour to either hammer or melt.