PDA

View Full Version : Wine preferences...

pblack
08-29-2009, 06:30 AM
well.. i'm really fucking drunk right now...

i am a merlot man, not so dry... not so sweet... but today i discovered the pleasures of cabernet sauvignon... i can't complain.

But are there any real wine nerds here?

phauli
08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Not really into wines.. Got some bad experiences with them and terrible terrible hangovers too :o
The only time i use red wine is when i make some grill marinade or otherwise in food.

yisk
08-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Where is a thread about drug preferences?

Jack the Ripper
08-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Learn Dutch. Look for some forums. You shouldn't have to look too long :p

grobblewobble
08-29-2009, 12:46 PM
I wish I was a wine expert, but all I can distinguish is red from white. Well ok, and maybe sweet vs not-so-sweet. The finer differences of wines are really unknown territory to me..

Yisk - so what is your favourite drug?

I tried many things once or twice, but nothing really catched on. Worst experience was spacecake, it tastes absolutely horrible, I can't believe people actually bother making that shit. The only drug I like enough to get addicted to is ADOM. And love, of course. :cool:

EDIT: Jack the Ripper - I'm from Holland. In fact, I think people here use (on average) no more drugs than anywhere else, even though many of them are semi-legal.

yisk
08-29-2009, 02:06 PM
In Russia high-quality drugs are extended only in big cities. In small towns addicts smell glue, eat toxic mushrooms and smoke wild hemp. I did not have a desire to be poisoned with this muck. )

pblack
08-29-2009, 04:16 PM

go to the drugs channel on 4chan. a shitload on info there.

I'm a little hungover from yesterday. In the end... nobody here tastes wine huh? =P

Epythic
08-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Well I prefer wine (http://www.winehq.org/)...