PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions ASAP!!!

Sradac
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Playing a drakish fighter right now, level 11 in the CoC. Completed puppy quest and save the carpenter quest. Killed hotzenplotz. Killed random monster quest complteted. Need to venture beyond animated forest. On my way down to the halls or forest havent decided which route to go, found a red pool. Drank once, "You feel hot headed", drank twice, "You feel slightly stronger", Drank a third time, got snakes. Drank a FOURTH time and got...."What do you wish for?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What sohuld I wish for lolz! Im really not sure what i should take...I have red dragon gauntlets so i decided against red dragon scale mail. Have a cloak of invisibility for the forest. Im thinking either seven league boots, black dragon scale mail or eternium plate mail, or a weapon probably between 3, sword of sharpness, whip of the snake, or a phase dagger. Have literacy already.

Xarn ST: 24 Le: 9 Wi: 17 Dx: 17 To: 17 Ch: 9 Ap: 11 Ma: 10 Pe: 11 N+
DV/PV 41/11 H:103(103) P: 17(17) Exp:11/60421 D:11 Sp: 96
Burdened

I've also got a Crystal tower shield, mithril boots, an amulet of wi and amulet of the cold heart, girdle of greed, OK weapons got an Eternium broadsword, stone spear(For them jellies!) and a Battle axe. Lets see what else of interest do I have...cant look right now because I have the adom window minimized with What do you wish for?_ just sitting there waiting for some responses...This is like the 3rd wish I have ever had in ADOM so im stoked and dont want to waste it!!! Had a ranger before that wished for a phase dagger that made those golems in the evil dwarfs cave really easy to take down, had a wizard wish for seven league boots, and another fighter that wished for a sword of sharpness. All those worked quite well for the characters. Ehhh....Im really not sure, All I know is its between the boots, some kind of armor, or a really nice weapon...Although I will have a couple artifact weapons soon im sure, getting close to pre-crowning and becomming arena champion...ok suggestions welcome i'll leave adom open till I get some imput! thanks!

Macros
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Because you're quite close to Khelavaster, I'd suggest amulet of life saving - six scrolls of chaos resistance might be very handy in future(assuming that you'll survive long enough to be in need of them:)). Also seven leagues boots(if you'll choose that, remember to type "leagues" - you'll receive more than one pair) are very good choice, bless them as soon as possible, and escaping from some nasty monsters(except for quicklings) shouldn't be a problem anymore(not mentioning about reduced time needed to travel in wilderness).

Nezur
04-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Do you have an Amulet of LS? What about a ring of EM? You did not mention your current body armour (eg. Thick Furs)... if you are playing a fighter then you should get a good one, I guess.

EDIT: Oh, yes... Scrolls of Cure Corruption might come in handy too. :)

Sradac
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I considered the amulet of life saving but seeings as how i've never had a win in adom of any type...yes laugh away...i think i'd rather have something that would benefit just me. I still want my basic win closing the chaos gates lol. I've considered it anad i have a reason im stuck. As a fighter I get PV bonuses as I get higher in level, so getting the BEST armor isnt really a must as what i find laying around will suffice with my PV bonus so an uber weapon might be a good choice. THEN AGAIN if I get some eternium plate or dragon scale mail, with my PV bonus on top of that I'ts going to be almost impossible for anything to do any real damage to me so I could get by with some basic weapons since im a walking wall basically...hrmmmmm those blessed seven league boots sure sound nice though......

EDIT: Current body armor is studded leather +3 +3 lol...

Nezur
04-02-2008, 09:05 PM
-- remember to type "leagues" - you'll receive more than one pair --

Does "pairs of seven league boots" work too?

Sradac
04-02-2008, 09:20 PM
well I went for the "pairs of seven league boots" and got 4 pairs of seven league boots...whjat am i going to do with the other 3? lol

Macros
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
whjat am i going to do with the other 3? lol

Store them in some safe place(like old barbarian glade, or ogre cave), just in case destruction of 7LB you're wearing now.