PDA

View Full Version : Wish spell as lvl 7 archer, now what?

speciesxx
09-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Hey all,

i was lucky, or unlucky lol, when i bought a potion of wonder in the outlaw settlement shop. It thought me the Wish spell. I am a hurtling lvl 7 archer though, and it cost close to 6000 PP to cast.

How do i solve this? :D. Cause i cannot see myself getting that much PP or even HP tbh.

Thx in advance!

pblack
09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
had a thief that got the same thing. It would be only possible at silvernight in a special room if you starve scum to get as much To and Wi as possible...and then... you'll still have to be willing to deal with a random stat drain from casting wish. By the time you are strong enough to do this, you have everything you would want from any wishes since you are probably level 50 (probably not even 99 Toughness at low level gives you enough HP/PP to cast it).

Meaning.... it's useless =P

Silfir
09-03-2009, 10:34 PM
Silvernight will reduce the 6000 PP cost to 3000 PP. Each point of HP counts for two points of PP, so you'd need about 1500 HP, or 1000 HP and 1000 PP, to cast Wish. Those are good values even for level 50 characters, and way out of reach for a level 7 Archer. Just forget about it ;)

JellySlayer
09-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Hey all,

i was lucky, or unlucky lol, when i bought a potion of wonder in the outlaw settlement shop. It thought me the Wish spell. I am a hurtling lvl 7 archer though, and it cost close to 6000 PP to cast.

How do i solve this? :D. Cause i cannot see myself getting that much PP or even HP tbh.

Thx in advance!

I would say there is a 99% chance that you will never be able to cast the spell.

Even if you did, by that point you'd probably be level 50, and I would doubt there is anything that you could wish for that would be worth the loss of 10 points in one of your stats.

Sami
09-03-2009, 10:43 PM
There's exactly one use for the wish spell: archmages.

ancient karmic drake
09-04-2009, 01:20 AM
with 99 to 99 ma lvl 50 with armour of power and an item that boosts hp as well as concentration at 100, it might just be pssible, but you'd have already wasted a ton of wishes to get all that anyways...:rolleyes:

sorear
09-04-2009, 05:44 AM
with 99 to 99 ma lvl 50 with armour of power and an item that boosts hp as well as concentration at 100, it might just be pssible, but you'd have already wasted a ton of wishes to get all that anyways...:rolleyes:

There are no items which add HP except for body armors. Concentration does not increase PP supply. Willpower also adds to HP and PP. Strength also adds to HP. And finally he only needs one wish - "amulet of life saving".

gut
09-04-2009, 06:54 AM
> so you'd need about 1500 HP

It's theoretically possible to get that. One can set
up some alarm traps on VD 4 and keep healing the
monsters that fight with each other, chatting with
Jharod each time. It would take prolly 100,000 turns
though, and be horribly boring as well, but you would
eventually recieve enough blessed PoEH to get your
HP's to 1500. The Water Orb could be used for repeat
healing.

Not practical in the least, but it's possible.

quik
09-04-2009, 09:14 AM
There's exactly one use for the wish spell: archmages.

I've heard of archmages before, but I never got to know what this is. Could anyone explain?

Sami
09-04-2009, 09:28 AM
http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread.php?t=1630

Basically it's a character (usually wizard) who can book cast wish as many times as he wants.