PDA

View Full Version : Wishes

warheart
04-05-2008, 12:46 PM
So, I'm about to face emperor moloch for the first time ever and have a couple of RoDS available. The thing is all my demon slaying arrows where lost/destroyed, and I'm thinking on wishing for some nice arrows.

It is possible to wish for eternium arrows of demon slaying? Or will I have to remove the prefix?

Nezur
04-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Spoily stuff, highlight to view:
[I'm assured that wishing for "eternium arrows of demon slaying" doesn't work. I suggest dropping the prefix.
Do you have the artifact rune-covered trident which is a demonslayer? What about wishing for heavy maces of penetration or heavy flails of penetration?
Wishing for penetrating boomerangs [link (http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Rec/rec.games.roguelike.adom/2007-06/msg00063.html)] might be wiser though.]

Grey
04-05-2008, 03:47 PM
You cannot wish for penetrating weapons. You can wish for demon slaying ammo though, and it is the best way to kill him (humanoid slayers also work fine too). Eternium arrows of demon slaying don't exist (eternium arrows of slaying do, but you can't wish for them).

warheart
04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Ye, I noticed, wished for eternium arrows of demon slaying and got arrows of demon slaying, then killed him quite easy. Thx for the answers :)

Nezur
04-05-2008, 07:39 PM
You cannot wish for penetrating weapons. -- Eternium arrows of demon slaying don't exist (eternium arrows of slaying do, but you can't wish for them).

Really? It's good to know before trying to wish for them myself. :)