PDA

View Full Version : overconfidence and stupidity...

ancient karmic drake
09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I had recently rolled a beastfighter. found BoW in an undead vault in the puppy cave. He lived completed dwarf quests, killed waldy, pwnt pyramid, and said myself, hey, 1d14 + 23 and a giant rust monster pet? I'll hit DF... I pwnt steel golems 1 got a crit on me while berserk... hello reaper. Stupidity plus luck plus overconfidence equals extreme yasd. he'd probably be my first yavp too.

pblack
09-22-2009, 06:47 PM
I had recently rolled a beastfighter. found BoW in an undead vault in the puppy cave. He lived completed dwarf quests, killed waldy, pwnt pyramid, and said myself, hey, 1d14 + 23 and a giant rust monster pet? I'll hit DF... I pwnt steel golems 1 got a crit on me while berserk... hello reaper. Stupidity plus luck plus overconfidence equals extreme yasd. he'd probably be my first yavp too.

Those guys that get 1 or 2 good artifacts early on are in for a stupid death 90% of the times. I won with a mindcrafter that had executor, preserver, iron crown of havlor...had generated protector as well but i never saw it. Meaning... i only won because i had EXTREME luck. When your luck is just "good" you always think you can handle things you really can't =P

DumbleDoor
09-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Overconfidence. Fail. Confidence=fail.

ancient karmic drake
09-22-2009, 09:45 PM
a failure of epic proportions. EPIC FAIL!!! :D

fazisi
09-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Most people play better when they are on the ropes and have to be extremely creative to complete tasks that could easily be completed with other means.

Just think of the RNG as a divine goddess of karma who has no emtions and for every good thing you receive, 200 bad things are in store. Don't forget that even a +1 PV on your starting items is a good thing, so expect an acid trap on VD:1 right beside the stairs to solve that for you.
________
Lesbian interracial (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/733/interracial/videos/1)

ancient karmic drake
09-24-2009, 04:57 PM
yah... some1 said he started with death ray and wish, le 28 and died from acid trap like that no kills or anything... it was sad...