PDA

View Full Version : can u make this small change in jade

Congnito
03-08-2008, 01:44 AM
this is funny and i do laugh about it, but being color blind and trying to find the tiny girl is a absolute plain.
be proper handy if quest givers and such were unmissable colors ;)

Dougy
03-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Haha! I agree - she can be frustrating to find. Particularly on the laptop. On the desktop, for some reason, she's much easier for me to find.

IronJelly
03-08-2008, 06:57 PM
I also agree with this. While it is more of a flavor thing to have those who do, and do not need your help mixed together, where you may have to talk to several to find out if someone has something for you to do, I think it would make gameplay a lot easier if the World of Warcraft (blech) approach were talken, and NPCs with quests were made obvious in some way.

coppro
03-09-2008, 01:10 AM
I use a laptop, and it's the same computer all the time, and some days I can see the tiny girl easy, other days I can't tell her apart from a tree.

Definitely color-coding is a good idea... another idea is to make the monster memory be able to highlight all visible instances of the same monster... useful for large packs (goblins vs. goblins rockthowers, for example).

Sradac
03-09-2008, 02:32 PM
ADOM Sage made it alot easier to tell the difference between closely colored NPC's i think.

rytthigar
03-11-2008, 01:32 PM
but more on the realistic side, she IS just any little girl, so she should look kinda like all the other little girls :P

I for one, think that the sherrif is more of a problem to spot.